Our Christmas program is unique with respect to many Christmas productions, different from what we typically do at Vista, and an event I deeply value. Here are the 6 reasons I love our Christmas program! As Inigo Montoya says, “Let me e’splain. No, that will take too long…let me sum up.”
6. It’s a fun and quality experience for all types of people.
5. It’s authentic. It’s not a canned musical, or canned scripts, but a living memory and an historical marker of what God is doing in our lives today as a result of a Jesus birth 2000 years ago.
4. It’s unique and different from what we do on a typical Sunday, but it rests upon the same values of worshipful, relational and missional.
3. It’s something we all do together, work hard on, connect through and finish with a great sense of accomplishment and joy!
2. It provides opportunity to tell God’s story of Jesus to thousands of people.
1. Dozens will find God and for the first time experience His vast and endless mercy!